Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,632 (₩5,084,987) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)