Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11004 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,200 (Q19,990) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)