Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11616 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,271 (10,940TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)