Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 16% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,256 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)