Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 62% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,038 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)