Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00202 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,520 (753,297 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)