Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)