Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 43% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,577 (5,031,835 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)