Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00222 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 69% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,574 (2,058,880 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)