Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03810 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,236 (Mex$ 32,443) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)