Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 841 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02380 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 34% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,789 (75,165 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)