Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11954 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €833 (6,969TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)