Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €920 (7,914TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)