Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14761 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,734 (GH₵11,744) in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)