Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00224 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,114 (942,261 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)