Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 (C$4,200) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)