Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1656.597 IDR / NOK
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 156% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 78,952,565 (kr 47,659) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 30,900,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)