Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1741.235 IDR / NOK
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 171% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 99,218,786 (kr 56,982) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 36,600,000 in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)