Cost of living in Madras, India vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 202.847 IDR / INR
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 23% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 34,800,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 26,779,692 (₨132,019) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €0.95 (about 1 hour ago)