Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 863.171 IDR / EGP
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 33,000,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 24,120,845 (E£ 27,944) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)