Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 18223.716 IDR / GBP
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 48,809,041 (£2,678) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 29,900,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)