Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Tangerang, Indonesia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.291 IDR / SDG *
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 33,400,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 18,797,267 (60,191 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)