Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Tangerang, Indonesia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 298.391 IDR / SDG *
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 35,800,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 22,145,397 (74,216 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)