Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1984.785 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 29,900,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 24,235,416 (12,211元) in Jinan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)