Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.641 IDR / KRW
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 46,257,334 (₩3,659,371) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 30,800,000 in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)