Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 166.959 IDR / BDT
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 30,300,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 25,601,074 (Taka 153,338) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)