Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Tangerang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 719.132 IDR / MXN
Do you live in Tangerang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Tangerang (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 34,200,000 in Tangerang you would need to make just about Rp 25,614,446 (Mex$ 35,619) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)