Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 119.604 BDT / JOD
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 70,025 (Dinar 585) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 60,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)