Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.037 BDT / CNY
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 36% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 74,557 (6,194元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 55,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)