Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 64.149 BDT / CAD
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 92,427 (C$1,441) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 54,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)