Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.200 BDT / INR
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 65% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 94,279 (₨78,583) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 57,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 8 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 8 hours ago)