Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07133 BDT / KRW
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 88,840 (₩1,245,549) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 59,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jamshedpur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 5 hours ago)