Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 84.892 BDT / USD
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 75,712 ($892) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 56,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 3 hours ago)