Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 93.284 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 106,223 (€1,139) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 64,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)