Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.020 BDT / GTQ
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 82,110 (Q7,451) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 59,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)