Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.223 BDT / GHS
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 73,689 (GH₵4,841) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 63,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)