Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Tangail, Bangladesh
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00202 BDT / IRR *
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 59,000 in Tangail you would need to make just about Taka 57,047 (﷼ 28,292,929) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)