Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Tangail, Bangladesh
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.771 BDT / JPY
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 108,079 (¥140,107) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 65,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $4.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €66 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (35 minutes ago)