Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Tangail, Bangladesh
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 60.625 BDT / LYD *
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 90,586 (1,494 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 62,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)