Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Tangail, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14340 BDT / XOF
Do you live in Tangail? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 94% more expensive than in Tangail (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 118,106 (823,631 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 61,000 in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)