Cost of living in Zibo, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 360.148 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 7% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,320,484 Shilling (6,443元) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,170,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)