Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 358.213 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,250,893 Shilling (9,075元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)