Cost of living in Yangzhou, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 354.232 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,322,455 Shilling (9,379元) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)