Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 360.513 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,005,169 Shilling (8,336元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)