Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 45.213 TZS / DOP
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,356,061 Shilling (RD$ 118,463) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,480,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €25,895 (about 2 hours ago)