Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.639 TZS / COP
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,435,816 Shilling (COL$5,375,015) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Madrid costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)