Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.597 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,139,048 Shilling (1,339,354 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)