Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 357.796 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 15% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,736,486 Shilling (10,443元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)