Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2318.820 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,246,578 Shilling (1,831 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)