Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 359.591 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,824,981 Shilling (10,637元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 5 hours ago)