Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 353.643 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 31% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,441,948 Shilling (6,905元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)