Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Tanga, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.521 TZS / LBP
Do you live in Tanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 47% more expensive than in Tanga (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 18,465,769 Shilling (12,144,433 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,600,000 Shilling in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)